basic v3.0 roadmap:
- python3 using async i/o
- windows support, requires ansi.sys support emulation for PDCurses in blessed
- ftp, ftps, fxp support
- modeling (using ‘schematics’ project) for userbase, messagebase, etc.
- support for agoranet, zeronet, etc. messaging networks
- a classic “waiting for callers” screen and /dev/tty-line support. this was supported in previous versions, but dropped due to blessed’s requirements of requiring a unique process for each terminal.
- start as daemon (-d)
- Convert messaging to data modeling format (schematics?) and rfc-compliant mail messaging.
- cron-like scheduling of scripts (fe., msgpoll.py)
Feel free to contribute ideas as a github issue.